Your Name and Title: Noel Kuriakos, Quantified Teacher, Technologist
Area of the World from Which You Will Present: USA
Language in Which You Will Present: English
Target Audience(s): Parents, Homeschool Teachers, Publishers, Content Creators
Short Session Description (one line): Incorporating a Digital Learning Platform to improve learning outcomes.
Full Session Description (as long as you would like):Learn how to incorporate a digital learning platform to improve learning outcomes through connected learning, cooperative learning and social learning. DLPs can
- reduce manual effort by utilizing organized, online resources to create customized curriculum content for individualized learners.
- create engaging learning environments that can be accessed anytime, anywhere, on any device by any learner, so that learning can occur in a fluid, and natural manner.
- be used to share curricula, content, assessments and assignments by bringing homeschoolers together in a virtual environment.
- allows content creators and publishers to publish their content in an economically efficient manner.
- provides instant, up-to-date analytics to track and monitor learning outcomes so that the right intervention and resources can be assigned at the right time.
- also be used for test preparation, or for any learning/knowledge based activity that requires repeated practice.