Your Name and Title: Noel Kuriakos, Quantified Teacher, Technologist
Area of the World from Which You Will Present: USA
Language in Which You Will Present: English
Target Audience(s): Parents, Homeschool Teachers, Publishers, Content Creators
Short Session Description (one line): Incorporating a Digital Learning Platform to improve learning outcomes.
Full Session Description (as long as you would like):Learn how to incorporate a digital learning platform to improve learning outcomes through connected learning, cooperative learning and social learning. DLPs can
- reduce manual effort by utilizing organized, online resources to create customized curriculum content for individualized learners.
- create engaging learning environments that can be accessed anytime, anywhere, on any device by any learner, so that learning can occur in a fluid, and natural manner.
- be used to share curricula, content, assessments and assignments by bringing homeschoolers together in a virtual environment.
- allows content creators and publishers to publish their content in an economically efficient manner.
- provides instant, up-to-date analytics to track and monitor learning outcomes so that the right intervention and resources can be assigned at the right time.
- also be used for test preparation, or for any learning/knowledge based activity that requires repeated practice.
How much time do you spend manually tracking your son or daughter's learning activity?
Do you know where they stand in their proficiency in the various academic domains?
Do you want to share content among other homeschoolers?