Your Name and Title: Dustin Woodard, Co-producer 

Organization or School Name: Class Dismissed Movie

Co-Presenter Name(s): Jeremy Stuart, Director & Co-producer

Area of the World from Which You Will Present: Seattle

Language in Which You Will Present: English

Target Audience(s): Those currently homeschooling, those thinking about homeschooling, or anyone who wants to discover all educational options available for their kids.

Short Session Description (one line): Learn how the Class Dismissed movie came to be, who's behind it, what has been filmed, and how you be involved.

Full Session Description (as long as you would like): Over 3 years have gone into the making of the Class Dismissed movie. We travelled across the US, conducted dozens upon dozens of expert and family interviews and just completed 1.5 years of filming a family in L.A. Learn how we got started, what we've shot, the current status of the film, and what the future plans are. We'll show the trailer, behind the scenes pics, and host a Q&A session. This is an exciting opportunity to interact with filmmakers on a subject you likely care deeply about. 

Websites / URLs Associated with Your Session: http://www.homeschoolfilm.com http://www.classdismissedmovie.com @homeschoolmovie (twitter)

You need to be a member of startingtohomeschool to add comments!

Join startingtohomeschool

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Looks like we'll be presenting on Saturday 8/24th at 6pm Eastern, 3pm Pacific. The session URL can be found on
    the schedule page.

Attending & Schedule
    The Homeschool+ Conference is free to attend.  No registration is required to attend these sessions, but please consider registering at this…
  • I think Beth and Scott Noelle and girls are in this documentary.  I met them at the RE conference in 2009 in Texas and enjoyed several Nia dancing sessions with Beth, and singing in the unchoir with them.  

Though it's early days for homeschooling in India, I am working on a documentary film to bring awareness.  Could do with a lot of advice and tips. My dream is that homeschooling and unschooling will lead the way to big changes in the way learning happens around the world.

Parts of Europe are quite happy with their schools though...

This reply was deleted.